Monday, August 12, 2013

The Conjuring: Review

Hey there! I just got back from seeing The Conjuring and felt an extreme need to share my thoughts. I am a horror movie enthusiast, but I will admit, 99% of all scary movies are plot-less and would be tremendously awful if it weren't for the thrill and suspense. Let me tell you folks, this movie was brilliantly made (for a scary movie). The plot wasn't all that bad. On top of that, from about 15 minutes into the movie until the very ending, it has you on your toes, nearly about to explode with all of the suspense. It wasn't totally predictable and the note it ended on didn't make you completely want to kill yourself with a 10 gage shotgun to the face like every other scary movie. Overall, I give it a 9.0 rating. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment