Friday, August 9, 2013

Bonjour! Jessica here, now since this is my first official post, I want to share a little bit about myself. But I'll keep it short. The first thing I want to talk about is: you got it. Video Games. Video games represent a substantial part of my life. For me, video games were my portal to the realm of all things nerdy. It all started when I was seven years old and started playing Age of Empires Two and Warcraft. These two strategic PC games developed over a decade to over a hundred video games and five video game consoles. People say that those who spend half their life in front of a screen playing video games have "no lives" and are "losers". I beg to differ. Just because some of us chose to live our lives differently does not mean your life is any better than ours. Not to mention our intellectual level may be slightly higher than the average non-nerd. In my blog, I may mention non-nerds a lot. Let's create a word for them. How about we borrow a Scottish term that J.K. Rowling made know world wide. We will cal non-nerds muggles. Okay?
NON-NERD FOLK=MUGGLES.
Where were we? Ah yes, video games. My tummy is clashing with thunder right now so I'm going to cut this short to go find some Oreos. I'll end this post with a list of my favorite video games (in no particular order).

Assassin's Creed (All of them)
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Gears of War
Dead Space
Age of Empires
Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Harry Potter
Lego Batman
Halo Reach
Mass Effect
Soul Calibur
Call of Duty
Half Life
Garry's Mod
Bioshock
Resident Evil 4
Skyrim
Warcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment