Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jessica Danae Miller: Future career at IGN?

Hey bloggers! So recently I've taken action on my dream of landing a job at IGN. How long have I wanted to work there? Years and years. Basically, since I've discovered it. However, I've only started my research just recently. I can't just go around photographing myself licking video game consoles and remote controllers. That won't show how dedicated I am nor would it earn me much respect. Buckle up bloggers, I'm cracking down on my number of posts each week. You can expect quite a few reviews from me. If course, the first few will most likely be crap until I get the feel for things. I'm going to show IGN how dedicated, passionate, and worth hiring I am.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream job is also at IGN. What kind of job do you want there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, right now I'm going to school for Digital Media focused around Video Production, so I would love to be able to do something with that. However, I would love to Host like Naomi Kyle and Jessica Chobot. I also would be okay with any Editorial job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you definitely have the looks for it :D I'm working on my writing skills. Would love to be a reviews editor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! That sounds awesome! Good luck to us both! Haha:)

    ReplyDelete