Friday, November 22, 2013

Xbox one release! My top 3 Next Gen game must-haves.

Ermargherd, the Xbox One is now out! To all of you who now have proud ownership of this fantastic next generation gaming console, congrats. I don't mean to choose a favorite between my children, but I am loving the Xbox One so far in comparison to the PS4! (despite the 720p vs. 1080p problem). Microsoft has once again, won over my heart.
Here are my top three purchases for the xbox one and why:

1). Dead Rising 3
I'm a zombie-slaying addict. The Walking Dead comics and even the show, it's amazing. Resident evil 5 and Last of Us were my favorite zombie video games leading up to this moment in time. Dead Rising 3 is the most amazing zombie game I've ever played. When it comes to killing zombies, I go for two things: Creativity & Quantity. This game, like the other Dead Rising games, allows me to kill with creativity. Only now, the creativity expands because you play the game as engineer which means forging your own weapons and machines without a workbench.
Quantity is a big part of the game. Basically, there are zombies on the screen at all time. Right in the beginning of the game we are introduced to a massive horde of zombies. We're talking about 1,000 zombies on the screen at a time. Oh yeah. This game is a zombie slayer's heaven.

2.) My next game must have is Assassin's Creed Black Flag. I've always been an Assassin's Creed fan. It's my favorite video game series! Some might argue that it's loosing it's flavor but I have to disagree. This new Assassin's Creed is a much more open-world game with many more new features added to it. I love exploring in my games, and here is a fantastic game for that! Not to mention the fact that I get to freaking harpoon sharks.

3.) Now finally, my third must-have is Battlefield 4. This is a game that applaud. It was so beautifully composed for the next gen. The graphics are incredible and the Levolution makes this game perfectly compatible to our beloved new consoles. It really just flushes COD Ghosts down the toilet. Now see ya  guys, I'm going to go blowup a skyscraper in Siege of Shanghai.

1 comment: